How do I know if I was drugged at a party?

Anonymous
At my friend’s party, I started dancing with a guy. It started getting kinda touchy, I was quite woozy already so I just went with it, but he had a girlfriend and I wasn't interested in him at all so there was not intention to let it go any further. He pulled me for a shot, which he poured in a different room, me facing his back, without anyone else other there, and which my dumbass drank. Then we got back to the others and that’s when my memory gets kinda fucked. Well I remember things, but it’s like there are these moments that are super clear, and next thing there’s just big black fat nothing. I can’t quite put together the timeline of those memories cuz they all feel like if you were clicking through a movie and went back and forth a couple times. I remember feeling out of it, but more, I don't know, in a dreamy way? Like nothing around me felt real. I’ve had quite a few blackouts from being drunk but none of them ever felt like this. I don’t think me and him had sex, he was getting more and more intense with the touching as the night progressed, but I kept telling him that it won’t happen and to stop, none of it came out serious tho. It got to a point where he threw me on a table and pulled my pants down and all and it all just felt sooo trippy and I was trying to tell him to stop but it didn’t come out defensive and serious at all. I also can’t really explain why I didn’t just walk away but as I said, I felt so out of it and unreal, so that’s on that. Anyway the thing is, i’m pretty sure I wasn’t drunk enough to blackout, since I do this thing when I’m drunk but not too far gone, I still try to act as sober as possible and in the last memory I have I remember thinking to act sober and not seem drunk, which no way I’d be able to if I was blackout drunk. I remember next day I woke up feeling still woozy and when that passed in a couple hours, I felt rlly sick but not like a hangover thing. I felt nauseous for a couple of days after as well
How do I know if I was drugged at a party?
Add Opinion