Is porn the reason why so many young men are attracted to older women now?

CasaNorba
throughout my life, I've always noticed that all the male baby boomers I knew used to prioritize younger women. yet I dont remember being the only millennial who founded older women more attractive.

I remember growing up before I knew what sexual attraction was I already was feeling this towards my mom's friends and again I wasn't the only one in my age gap with this behavior, hell I even remember a few of my friends from school telling me that they thought my mom was hot.

coming to conclusion I think porn had altered the way we Millenials have perceive sex. if I'm right porn became a thing in the 70s and by this time most baby boomers were already adults so it couldn't really influence them as much. we Millenials, on the other hand, were already in our teens when the most reliable form of porn started to exist. before this, I also remember a lot of us already watching it via our cable services.

so with that said I think I've always been sexually attracted to older women because not only do older look "fuckable" but again they were the ones I was used to seeing fucking while growing up. lets not forget that in real life during this time older women use to tease me a lot in this department, while teens were getting stigmatized with teen pregnancy and a million other things.
1
6