How would you take it if your girl wants be single and experiment sexuality and she would come back for you then?

Anonymous
I know he might find someone else
I'll let him be free of finding
But if he doesn't I will be there, I still love him and I'm not gonna look for another love, I believe I'm sure he is the love of my life
But I feel young and I got fantasies , and urges desires that will sooner or later even though I try it will hurt him , I've already hurt him , he is actually my ex , I cheated on him , and we broke up , and he still wants me to be loyal , we still choose each other , but i dont wanna be in a relationship even though we say we aren't, and that we are nothing , I still feel like committed to him, and I really wanna experiment dating girls, and having threesomes , just sexual fantasies I'm not looking for love , he is the love of my life , but I know he will not take this well, so please help me on how to explain him in a way he sees that I really do love him and I wanna have kids with him one day , but I'm not a good partner now
4
1