Do you guys think his feelings towards this was justified?

Anonymous
The other day I went to see my boyfriend. We talked, napped, ate watched movies etc but it’s that time of month for me so sex was off the table. He wanted some kind of sexual relief so he asked for head (blow job). So I did that for him, twice that day to be exact but after the second time doing it, I realized how late it was and I didn’t really want to stay the night like I normally do so I told him that I was gonna head home. It didn’t tell him that right after I gave him a second blow job but like a hour later. I also never told him I would stay the night, just that I wanted to spend the day with him. Usually when I plan on staying the night I tell him before even coming over and he knows this but he still got upset when I decided to leave because he says and I quote “You’re deciding to leave after what you just did for me (referring to me giving him oral) and I don’t respect that.” He wouldn’t even walk me to my Lyft after I asked him politely and he even told me to not “let the door hit me” while I was walking out.
Do you guys think his feelings towards this was justified?
Add Opinion