Girls: "Female ejaculation": What is it?

Anonymous
Here goes. Most men can or have ejaculated. Without ejaculation, there are no future generations. Girls need to do only two things: 1. Provide access (willingly or not) and 2. Provide fertility. Then it is up to men.

I have been "down" on about 25 girls, maybe 20 who have had orgasms. I've experienced floods of fluids during them which could be interpreted as "female ejaculation". These are: a. momentary loss of bladder control which results in a short spritz of pee. You know this because it is "watery" and salty. This will happen a split second before an orgasm contraction. b. Ejection of Vag fluid pooled in the posterior fornix, which is the pocket below the cervix where a long penis can be accommodated. She has to be on her back to have this and with a strong contraction it can spill out. It is thicker than pee and almost tasteless and there can be a lot of it. c. Ejaculation of the female version of prostatic from the Skene's glands inside or just outside the urethra. It is thicker than pee, is tart/dry like white wine and has a swimming pool water smell and taste very different from the other two. It is a brief flood and never a squirt like in p0rn. I think much of the urban legend of female ejaculation squirting is to somehow make men and women equal in that regard

In my experience, pee accidents and real female ejaculation are rare but spilling of vag fluid during contractions is common if she is naturally wet.

So Girls, what have you really experienced.?
3
1