Should I feel guilty or blame myself because of this, girls?

Anonymous
Recently my girlfriend told me that she is really sad that I'm not as excited as her when it comes to porn and sex talk. I'm a guy that is not really that into that stuff and besides both of us are like 19 y/o (I know, teen couples are stupid when it comes to things like this). This stresses me out because I don't want her to think that I don't love her just because of this. I can't think of anything besides developing more interest in that thing but it's hard to bring myself to do it.

Is it my fault for not having a lot of interest in that stuff? I feel like blaming myself.
+1 y
I'm sorry I didn't specify, she is sad too that I rarely almost never bring up porn and sex talk and asks her to watch porn together. I don't watch porn, and I only watch it because she wants to and thats what makes her sad and upset because she feels she's the only one thats interested in all of this
0
2