Am I a bad person for liking dominating sex?

Anonymous
I've been dating my boyfriend for about year now, he was my first, I'm 21 and he's 29.

Yes I was a virgin until I was 19, I was not a prude... yeah I was kind of a prude. Until I was 18 I found sex and masturbating pretty gross. I had seen porn a few times out of curiousness and I hated it. I've tried reading erotica... it was full of sex on desks and in showers and I found it all disgusting. Sex in general = ew. Blowjobs = eew. Anal = wtf. Men going down on a girl = I'm going to be sick. I even thought kissing was gross, until I actually tried it.

I don't remember changing my mind at a certain point, my boyfriend and I kissed on the second date and we just kind of ended up doing all the stuff I thought was gross... but it was still very plain stuff we were doing.

When I look at me now, I feel like such a slut. We've had sex everywhere, in his office, while hiking, on a private beach, in the kitchen. I've blown him while he's driving, he fingered me in a restaurant. I've done so much stuff in the heat of the moment, and don't get me wrong, I love it, and I love him, but sometimes I wonder if it makes me a bad person. I enjoy all sorts of demeaning stuff, he'll be very very rough and I'll like it, he'll call me names and it turns me on, and lately I've been enjoying quite aggressive face f-ing.

I really enjoy in the heat of the moment but sometimes I wonder if it makes me a terrible human being. I mean when getting grabbed by the throat and forced over turns me on, there must be something wrong with me right? I'm sure normal people aren't like this, they only do it once a week and don't think about very often. I'm just not sure.
1 y
Any body have any idea on how I can stop being disgusted with myself afterwards.
7
1