4 d

So I literally fell in front of my friends with benefits. How do I get over the humiliation of it?

Tangledwebs14
My friends with benefits and I have been seeing each other for over 8 years. Last night was our first time sleeping overnight together. Everything was going great until I fell. My feet slipped and I was on my back on the ground. He saw the whole humiliating incident. He was nothing but concerned and supportive and we laughed it off and had an amazing evening that consisted of great sex, lots of cuddling, and him holding me and softly caressing me, which he’s never done before. But I still can’t get past how lame I feel for being so clumsy, but in my defense, the concrete was slippery. I can’t stop thinking how foolish he must think I am. Am I overreacting?
3
2