14 d

My girlfriend said I made love so badly, my pride hurt. What should ı do? can't I fix this situation?

Anonymous
We have been with my girlfriend for 4 months and told me that she wanted to have sex with me 1 month ago, but the problem is that I have never had sex before, you will understand that she had a very active sex life with her 4 lovers before me (I don't judge her ) 1 week ago We were together for the first time (it was a little short ) 5 times since then I was very inexperienced and told me you can't make me feel woman, I didn't say anything at that moment but it was very sad. What do I think? I am very embarrassed. I wish I had a experience. Can I never satisfy a woman that my ex-girlfriend was better in bed than me, really broke my self confidence. Can I never satisfy that I discovered sexuality late, we are both 20 years old.
0
10