3 d

Coming off birth control to get pregnant. How long can it take?

helpmeeepwease
Okay y’all. So me and my boyfriend have decided we want to try and get pregnant! I’ve been on Birth Control Pills for the past 2 years and although it’s 3 weeks of the blue pill and one week of the white I’ve never taken a white pill. My doctor always told me to continue with the blue pills and I’ll never get my period! Therefore I haven’t had a period or any bleeding in over 2 years. On 06/24 I went off of the pill and started taking prenatal vitamins. I’ve had headaches, dizzy spells, seeing spots, and cramping but no bleeding. We have been having unprotected sex. How long can it take me to become pregnant?

i know people say to wait until you get a period or 2 before you try to have a baby so you know your possible due date but we haven’t waited. How long after sex can you take a test to see if you’re pregnant?

and YES we know that a baby is a lot of work and time. But although tough and expensive and all that, it equals to a lifetime of happiness. We are prepared and more then excited to have a baby.
2
2