22 d

Any other men happy to be single and child free knowing your child could be defective?

My brother has an autistic aggressive child that drives him insane. My bro is always fake smiles but he is dead on the inside. See if he never got with that girl he wouldn't be stressed and frustrated all the time. He still would have had money and his nice car. Having a mentally disabled child literally fucks up your plans in life.

Me on the other hand... I'm free baby. Men please don't get married or have kids. Stay single, stay free stay relaxed. Being around my brothers kid pushed me to never wanting kids, marriage or a girlfriend.

You never know if your kid will turn out defective. You can pretend to be Mr strong all ya want but the stress will get to you. Life isn't the movies and you'll be trapped with a 10 year old with the mind of a 3 year old. As her body grows she'll forever be thing loud aggressive defective baby. Your life will be screwed.

DO NOT HAVE SEX! DO NOT HAVE KIDS. Just watch porn and masturbate, but stay away from relationships and sex.
1
3