Do you prefer having a really wet vagina that does not last long or 15% dryer but lasting 3x longer?

Rab1901
I am talking about the same person, different day. I know some people are unaware of this, so if you didn't know, the vagina does change depending on what goes on in the woman's life.

By really wet, I just mean you can feel that you're/she's as turned on as you/she can be, and it will have some real lubrication during intercourse. The sexual intercourse will only last 2 minutes though.

Here is another question asking about the penis; same guy, different day. Please answer this as well. Do you prefer having a big rock hard penis and not last long or 15% smaller and softer but lasting 3x longer (read description for measurements)?
I am lacking experience to answer this.
Really wet vagina but not lasting long
Not quite as wet vagina but lasting longer
Vote C
They're both equal in my honest opinion
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
3