Are you doing something wrong if you suck on a girls boobs and she doesn't react?

Anonymous
licking, sucking, nibbling and biting (softly) boobs has always been my top favorite thing to do during foreplay.

not complaining or anything but the few women I done this too have all just moan in midair while the act. I actually love when they actually do something in return during the act. like there was one who was pretty kinky that whenever I sucked on her boobs she would always reach down and kiss/lick me in the face while grabbing my penis. sure wish all women could be this way by default.

of course it doesn't stop there. I remember being with one who enjoyed having her boobs licked at full blast. whenever I licked she would reach down and help me out by licking the same boob of hers that I was licking, causing us to exchange tongue in the process.

till then I always wondered, are all women into this or is it only the true kinky ones? and if all are then what can I be doing wrong? why aren't all of them doing these things in return?
Are you doing something wrong if you suck on a girls boobs and she doesnt react?
5
2