Girlfriend and SEX, BDSM?

Anonymous
Quick background before we dated. I knew her since 2016 but was never attracted to her. Fell in love with another girl whom I was extremely attracted to and also had an emotional connection with that girl but I ruined it and we were never able to form a relationship. I still regret that to this day.

In late 2018, I met up with my now girlfriend and she helped me and i visited many places with her because I had moved to her country. She is the type of girl who wears extremeky revealing clothes, like showing off clevage, tiny shorts etc. However she's skinny as hell but I guess she's insecure so she stuffs her bras and wears super push up ones to create the cleavage.

Like I said, I was frustrated after the debacle with the girl I really wanted and all these things attracted me to my girlfriend. I was sexually frustrated as well because the level of sexual attraction I had with that girl was extremely intense. But we never got together nor we could have sex.

that was also a reason and my girlfriend was showing off, helping me and my frustration and anger drifted me towards her. We started dating since late-2018 - early 2019 but we have largely been LDR. She lived in UK studying at the University (I was a student there too) and I lived in Italy and we would visit each other. We also don't really mind LDR and we both do things independently.

We also didn't stay together during COVID lockdown. We went to our home countries. Only now we have started meeting again.

However, our relationship is largely based on sexual nature as she's into eroticism, bdsm and sex etc. We clearly lack emotional and genuine deep feelings and I will admit that the level of attraction and feelings is not the same as I had for the previous girl.

We have met each others families and she has added my brother on Facebook.

Our only common points are a large group of mutual friends, political campaigns and sex.

Is a sexual connection like this viable long term?
Girlfriend and SEX, BDSM?
0
1