Girls, Need Urgent help with this. Please suggest something?

Anonymous
Hey all,
I am in New York right now, staying in a hotel. Last night, I met two german girls here in lobby two days back and we had good conversation. We are in same hotel but different floors. Tonight, they invited me to their room for a small get together, just to hang out and as you know how this gonna end. To be honest, this is literally gonna be my first threesome ever. I don't wanna disappoint them. I am pretty sure, they might be expecting a good sex, and I just want them to have really good time. So just wanted to ask you girls, what is the best thing I could do to make a girl happy, and make her enjoy more? What are the things you expect your guy, to do to you in bed. Please let me know, I am definitely gonna try them. I just wanna give them the best time with me.
Please suggest something that I could do. Like position, or some other stuffs to do to her.
2