Should I feel shit?

Anonymous
so in December I lost my virginity to a friend of a friend I was 16 now 17. Nobody knows apart from my friends. I’ve kept it in from telling my 2 older sisters and my mum just because I’m scared to tell them. They seem to think I’m getting younger but I’m getting older they joke about me getting a boyfriend and say I can’t have one. It’s a joke but I don’t like it cos it’s annoying. I will talk to my mum if I have a boyfriend or a crush but I haven’t at the moment. I’ve never had a boyfriend before. My friends body count is 10 and she lost her virginity at 14. I’m 17 and mine is one. I guess there is worse out there with virginity’s but I can’t stop stressing and worrying abiut it. I’ll tell my mum I was 16 when I lost it but I’ll only say when I have a boyfriend. I have the lowest body count in my group. But still I’m stressing and I’m scared. Should i feel a certain way? Cos after I lost it I was fine about not telling anyone I didn’t feel stressed or anything. The main reason why I lost it was cos I was going through a really hard time and I was in a dark place. I felt suicidal and I didn’t want to die as a virgin so I had to experience it. I just feel shit about it all. I also did feel pressured by the society we live in
Should I feel shit?
Add Opinion