Is my fiance secretly gay?

cursed4life
My boyfriend has an Amazon shopping account. I went through his phone and found that he ordered a few things which was odd. He goes to his sisters about every day and says that he does odd jobs for her around the house and he does for the most part. But there's a house down the street that some guys live at some older men and another one of our male acquaintances. I found a sex toy that he ordered and he said he ordered it for the guy neighbor. It was the shape of a woman's but and private in a doggy style position where he can just put his private into and I guess have sex like that somewhat like a quote-unquote pocket pussy but with a butt... he also uses amphetamines and so does the neighbor. Well he has a toy shipped to his sister's house in his name but said it's for the neighbor and he got a paid $145 for doing it for the neighbor. He has a lot of guy friends that have girlfriends and don't claim to be gay they just secretly and like to have sex with men. Well they still have girlfriends might I add. So my question is is that odd or is it normal for a heterosexual boyfriend to do?
Is my fiance secretly gay?
Add Opinion