How are you suppose to have sex, in the front or the back seat, and how can I get myself more arouse with my past friends with benefits?

Anonymous
So long story very short. My past friends with benefits and I haven't had sex in awhile now. With others- yes, but with each other NO. And the last time we did have sex, that was like monthsss ago. But anywho- I realize sexual attractions cannot be faked it's either there or not. Perfect, example to why I don't sleep around and I just never been the the type to be open with having lots of sex like that. But anyways moving on. I was involved with my next door neighbor/ old school classmate. And even tho he isn't the worse in the bed, but I have had better lol. But I also notice, when he touches me or near me or just being sexual. I get very hot and bother and very arouse with him. It's like, well damn can I not be a freaking ocean lol. Then with this guy, it's like a desert with little bit of water. (Sadly) I k. And I do have a lot of history with him and our connection is way better. But sex with him, ugh it's just not working anymore. He's been a real OG for 6 years on and off friends with benefits smh. But ugh I don't know. And for the 1st time in awhile we finally got to touch each other lol. Now not to be too graphic but when he was rubbing his cock against my walls. I was getting there- but still not enough. And also, with car sex how do you have it, in the back or front lol. I'm not sure why I'm asking, we would always do it in the back seat years ago. But I don't know' I never had front seat car sex. But anyways. Any advice?
3
2