1 mo

Men in some ways don't you feel jealous women can be sexualized easily?

Jennifer_18
I never not once ever seen a girl say "Damn that scrawny fucker is hot" or "I wanna lick applesauce off of that fat jelly belly". I feel like all women on earth are literally only programmed to find tall musclebound guys sexually attractive. And because of this we males have limited options in becoming sexy.

Even sexual fantasy books for women are just musclebound aggressive badboys and fit gay-ish looking vampire badboys.

Seriously is this the only way I can be sexualized. I have to spend 5 years getting ripped, learn an alpha male personality and basically be a fake as fuck?
This is what women want
This is what women want
It's just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating that women get to be sexualized simply for existing. We men are fucking invisible unless we have muscles, money, alpha personality and status.

Seriously just google sexy men and you get a ton of pictures of musclebound tall guys with square jawlines. That's so depressingly limited. Male sexuality is so boring because women have limited taste in men. All they want is tall muscle alpha males. Evolution designed them to have boring tastes
This
This
is
is
all
all
women
women
want
want
1
4