1 mo

If you could change into a very attractive version of the opposite sex (not trans but at a true genetic level). What would you do?

Anonymous
Well I obviously would go full lezbo. The thought of doing it with a guy gives me a gag reflex.

But then I would have to deal with dudes approaching me. However I would know how they think and I would be able to turn them down the right way (respectful but very direct).

It would be nice to be able to approach women without worrying about creep judgment. But the female conversations would be tough to have. I definitely wouldn’t be relatable in that regard.
1 mo
I am plenty happy being a guy. Not gender confused or anything. But was just a thought.
1 mo
This would be a temporary experiment. But I would zero interest in having sex with a man (gross). But to see how people treat me differently.
1
3