1 mo

Have you ever done anything sexually that you're ashamed of and won't ever tell anyone including your significant other?

Anonymous
I have a bra fetish. Everything about bras turn me on, especially when the bra straps fall down off her shoulders, which tends to happen a lot.

One day, my girlfriend was girlfriend was gone but had left her bras out drying. In the heat of the moment, I decided to put it on to see what it felt like. It actually fit decently, minus the cups being a tad big, and I instantly got turned on. I stood there and erked off while wearing her bra, the straps kept slipping down during it and I came pretty quickly. The feeling was euphoric and I was basically shaking with my heart pounding the whole time.

Instantly when I finished, I felt so guilty. I know cross dressers are a thing but I never want to go down that path. Never did that again and still feel kind of dirty for doing it and getting so turned on by it

The worst thing? Part of me wants to do it again but I'm making a conscious effort not to do it again.

Do you have anything sexual that you're ashamed of?
2
1