1 mo

Guys, what the heck is going on in this situation. Only two guys with reputations as "players" make such ridiculous claims?

Anonymous
Okay. I'm a not bad looking woman with a good friendly/playful personality. I act & dress respectfully. I'm well-liked. I'm respected, guys who'll swear like a sailor anywhere else will apologize for one fuck in front of me. I get attention from a lot of men, some with very deep pockets; I've my own money so don't really care but just using it to get a point across (that I don't act, look or seem cheap, easy or 'desperate').

Where I live/work - near to each other - I do a lot of walking. I talk with almost everyone, men women, and treat everyone the same. But then we get to two guys in the area with reputations as "players", who others have said or implied don't necessarily have much respect for women (I heard one of them spoke of a girl he's screwing / friends with benefits rather demeaningly to others), and apparently I am "stalking" them. Neither has gotten any special or unique attention though both have indicated interest. So why claim I am "stalking" them? How, who knows. Like said I am friendly with everyone, I treat everyone the same.

Is it some sort of unspoken desire that I am "stalking" them. Some sort of weird boost to the ego that I "stalk" them.

I'm not asking for mind readers just a bit of clue cause I can't say I've ever experienced this before in my life.
Possible Unspoken Desire
Possible Ego Boost
Possibly They're Just Oddballs.
Vote C
GirlGuy
4