1 mo

How do you find a Girlfriend when you are a extremely shy dude?

+5Xper
Anonymous
I'm 19 and I got really shy over the last years, but I struggle so much with that feeling that I never felt loved in life, so I try to get some friends and try around with online dating, so far with no success, I'm not really good looking, but I also dont the bar too high for my looks, I wrote with like 2 Girls in 1 month of Online Dating, they both quickly got bored of me and ditched me because Im not really good in keeping conversations going, especially with women.

But I feel like online dating would be my only option because im extremely shy irl, and also I live in a small village where you already know everyone, so going to a bar here isn't really a option, would pussy out anyways and dont talk to a girl.

I feel extremely frustrated, I never felt loved in my whole life, not even by my family. That's why I am looking for a girlfriend and friends to find some people who like me.
3