23 d

Will it ruin chances of being with him if I have sex on the first date?

Anonymous
Okay so I’ve been speaking to this guy for almost a month now. We were meant to meet the other day but he got busy and I did too. Next week I’m moving my parents are away for a week and I wanna invite him round. There’s been people who I have slept with on the first date who actually ended up really liking me and Persuing things with me And who actually ended up telling me they loved them but I didn’t feel the same. I do like this guy though and I want something to happen but I just crave sex and I really wanna get with him. I know if i invite him I will have end up having sex with him. But I wanna make him food and stuff too I also like chilling at my house since it’s a good atmosphere. If I sleep with him on the first date honest opinion will he take me as a hoe? I’d like a guys point of view too about this. We really get along over text and call. I don’t wanna f** it up though by me just loving sex. I don’t want him to ignore me after.
10
1