29 d

First time sex and now no contact at all?

Anonymous
It happened to my neighbour who is 16 and I want to help her. Last year, she and this guy, who was an addict were close. Of course she did drugs too. She liked him. Guess it was the bad boy/good girl thing. ( this guy is actually an orphan and has been living on the streets/with friends or in social centers)
In September 2019, he got himself a 35 years old girlfriend ( he was 18 last year) and she took him with her to another country.

He returned last week and somehow he and my neighbour met at a party and they had sex ( it was the very first time for her). He was ok with her, told her in tears how guilty he feels about the dead of a common friend who died of supradose.
But now he refuses to speak to her, avoids her totally and she texted him if he still has that much older girlfriend and he said "thats not your business".

What should she do?
8
1