29 d

Is it normal that I'm SUPER attracted to the softness of my girlfriend's legs?

Anonymous
Not really HER legs, but they do look very SIMILAR to this, as shes also a mixed woman with super smooth legs.
Not really HER legs, but they do look very SIMILAR to this, as she's also a mixed woman with super smooth legs.
So to be clear, I'm not really as "sexual" as the average guy. I just call myself demi-sexual to be safe. Heck, I even used to call myself asexual at one point.

But me and my girlfriend were sitting at her sofa at her home, talking. And we got closer. We were both in shorts, and our bare knees and thighs ended up touching.

And she was like, "Wow, I just realized, you barely have body hair for a guy... that's great!"

And I was like, "I never took too much note of it, but I'm glad you like it! I can't really grow facial hair either."

She was like, "That's so cute! You know what's even softer though? MY legs. Wanna feel?"

I was like, "You'd let me do that?"

She was like, "Of course! It's just legs! We all have them!"

And so I felt her legs from calves, to knees, to thighs and... shit... I was not expecting her legs to be THIS soft. I literally just said "wow."

And she was like, "Thanks! I know they're super soft! You can feel them anytime, too! Just please not in public."

And all seemed good, but... it seems I've developed a leg fetish for my girlfriend. I can't even look at her legs without getting a massive super hard boner. Even in public.

It doesn't help that she barely ever wears pants too. She almost exclusively wears shorts, skirts, and dresses, all several inches above her knees, mid-thigh at the longest... she explicitly said she really dislikes clothes that go to her knee or longer, living in Florida and all.
Yes.
No.
GirlGuy
1
3