15 d

Girls, have you ever dated someone who thought they were entitled to sex because they bought you a nice dinner?

OlderAndWiser u
I know this isnt "fine dining," but I couldnt resist the pun
I know this isn't "fine dining," but I couldn't resist the pun
When I take a lady to a nice restaurant, I m trying to give both of us a very pleasant experience and I am also trying to impress her with my sense of style and class. I don't expect her to go home with me and do the horizontal mambo just because her meal cost $50. If she wants to get intimate with me, I want to know that she is motivated by desire for me and not some silly sense of obligation.

Some women have told me about other guys expecting sex after a "fancy" meal. Have you ever had that experience? How did you respond when he made it obvious that he expected sex? Was that the end of the relationship? Did you give in to his expectations? What happened?
I've never dated
I've dated but never had a guy act like he was entitled to sex because he took me to a nice restaurant
Yes, I had a guy think a nice dinner entitled him to have sex with me. End of that relationship!
Vote C
Yes, I had a guy think a nice dinner entitled him to have sex with me. I had sex with him. . . reluctantly!
Vote D
Yes, I had a guy think a nice dinner entitled him to have sex with me. I had sex with him and it was great.
Vote E
Yes, I had a guy think a nice dinner entitled him to have sex with me. If a guy buys you a nice dinner, you should reward him with sex.
Vote F
GirlGuy
9