19 d

Should I ask my perpetrator get jail time? He is going to be sentenced and my impact statement will probably determine if he gets jail or not?

Anonymous
He was my boyfriend at the time and had some sick fantasies. If this kind of thing bothers you then maybe you shouldn't read this. He basically forced himself on me and before he had cold me that he was going to do some sort of roleplay. I told him that I did not want to role-play being raped but he did it but he did it anyway. It was about as real as real gets. But I think that is important to have compassion. Because of the circumstances he did not face the most serious charge. But my victim Impact statement likely determine what happens to him. He really messed me up and that is for sure. At the same time I think that he thought it was okay. He is scared to death of going to jail at all. He could get 3 to 6 months.
Don't ask for jail
Ask for jail but not maximum
Ask for most jail time
Vote C
GirlGuy
1