17 d

Girls, How do women view men after they've seen them get hit in their balls?

Anonymous
To be honest I've always found our testicles a very embarrassing part of our anatomy in that even a tiny hit there and we're on the floor sobbing. I've always prayed I never get hit there in front of a female as it's embarrassing enough to watch other males get hit there with girls around.

But this weekend I was trying to climb a fence in front of my female friend and slipped and landed heavily on my testicles. I wanted to act strong but the pain was so debilitating I could do anything but hold them on the ground and hyperventilate. She was leaning down to help me but she was obviously laughing a little and the humiliation added to the pain so bad.

I've tried to move past it but she keeps joking about it despite me asking her to stop it and I hate it so much because it makes me feel weak and inferior as a male.

How do you view men who've been hit there? Do you all think it's funny and a mark of inferiority?
1