18 d

Are you a necrophiliac if your not sexually attracted to corpses but would bang dead people?

Anonymous
I have no special fetish towards corpses in particular, I’m jus a normal straight male who’s attracted to females,
i admit fucking a corpse does seem kinda gross and disgusting

but if I was ever present in the situation where a hot or average looking dead girl is infront of me, I would More than likely try to screw the corpse,
not because I find corpses hot, but because no real life living girl would have sex with since I’m so ugly, I’m pretty sure ima die a virgin,
so beggars can't be choosers u know?
id take the old dead body scraps and bang it anyway jus to see what sex is like,
does that mean I’m a necrophile?
18 d
Ps I know that’s disprespectful to the corpse and I’m a rapey moralless sick fuck, but I’m jus not able to emotionally sympathasise with someone who’s not alive since they have no consciousness or mind, I don’t believe in afterlife, an corpse is jus no object for me to use, I’m sorry if you hate me for that, I’m jus being honest
2
3