20 d

Guys, why would a player / narcissistic / "unsavory" guy to try his luck if you would with a confident, respectable woman (not the typical "target") ?

Anonymous
When I think of players, narcissistic individuals, etc. - such as this guy who's got little respect for women, so much so he can't seem to keep one for very long - I see them "targeting" meek, quiet women - such as the woman he got involved of whom he speaks of disgustingly - that are far more likely to put up with it.

I'm confident, I'm friendly & outgoing, and more I'm well respected in the area, etc. There's very little in my mannerism that would imply I'd put up with shitty behavior.

I am new to the area, I'll give you that, but his reputation is not by any means a secret. And he seriously couldn't think I wouldn't have been forwarned.

So why bother? Is it some ego boost of sorts. A challenge.
I'm just trying to figure out a possible - not asking for mind readers - why cause the guy more or less threw a tantrum after as if he expected to get somewhere. I'm having nothing to do with the guy but his rationale is just where the hell did he think he had a chance.
4