19 d

My girlfriend mastrubated infront of burglar forcefully. What should she do?

Anonymous
My girlfriend lives alone in a flat. Yesterday she was taking shower and she didn't close the bathroom door as she was alone. Worst thing is her building in a silent streets. There is only 1-2 people are staying in that building due to covid-19.

Then she heard someone is in the house. She came out of the room wearing towel. Then she saw this burglar inside house. He has gun and knife with him. He told her to shut up or he will kill her. Then the burglar asked to give all the jwelleries and money. She gave him gold ear rings, silver ring, television, few money because she doesn't keep hard cash with her.

The burglar told her removed the towel and he touched lips, hips and breasts. He gave her one carrot and told her to mastrubate. She did that infront of him. That guy was wearing mask and she could not recognise the face.

She is affraid now. She hasn't told to her parents yet. She feels ashamed to go to police.
2
4