15 d

Had done something very kinky?

Anonymous
Hello guys, I'm a 38 years old Indian woman.
Married and I have 2 kids. My husband works in USA and visits us once and twice in year.
So, I recently joined a social app and there were so many boys, who sent me there dic pic, first I ignored it but later I been interested. So recently a black guy sent me his dick pic, it was huge. I mean really huge.
First I ignored it and but I keep watching it and it makes me horny. So I start talking to him. And after more than one months talk, I got agreed to have sex with him.
So last Sunday, I had sex with him.
First I was taking care of everything, I mean I was stopping him when there was pain or I was tired.
But after some time, I became his slave he fucked me like anything, and I didn't say anything.
He fucked me in my everyhole, and did everything that was possible but I never stopped him.
Even I drink and smoked joint to reduce my pain, but didn't stopped him.. he also recorded me without face and all I did was screaming.
And he said next week he will bring his friend and they both will fuck me together. First I say no but then he said he will not come either, then I got agree.
So, I want to know, if there is any other female, who had this kind of scenario, where you became a total slave because he was a great in sex or had big dick.
I means how it is even possible, my entire life. I never did those things for my husband but in few minutes I was his slave.
He fucked me like a cheap slut or whore.
So, please if anyone through this, guide me suggest me, what should I do.
Thanks.
Had done something very kinky?
2
1