21 d

Girls, Do you ever feel like you only attract creeps/weirdos/unattractive/not genuine people?

Fionna19
I just realised this, that pretty much any guy that has ever shown interest or attraction to me has turned out to be a creep/weirdo/etc. I honestly don't think I'm ugly (maybe a 7.5 /10?) as a light brown skinned, mixed Asian girl.

What I mean by this is a few things, but partially related to my age, Im 20 now but I have had strangers (in-person) try and pursue me/pick me up when I was 17-19 and they were around 30+... (now whatever your opinions about age gaps in relationships, I found it extremely creepy) I am uncomfortable and I feel a little terrible thinking back on all my encounters. I mean I'm sure most girls get the standard disgusting uninvited dick pics sadly, those aside though, thinking back on my primary school and high school encounters the few guys that I knew liked me were always the for lack of a better word... 'ugly' ones, the weirdos mostly. Now not that there's anything wrong with quirky/different/weird people, but yeah I hope you get what Im saying when you gauge a guy thats interested in you as: not genuine/ only doing it for your looks or ethnicity/ has bad intentions.

I know I'm still young but I am starting to think I will never find a genuine person that actually likes me for me and my personality. And not my looks. Is is too much to want a guy that is not a creep with an Asian girls fetish, not a guy 10+ years older than me. But its starting to feel hopeless
1