16 d

Why am I never good enough?

Anonymous
I understand no guy would come up to me if my beautiful sister was there. You don't need to keep telling me. I know every guy I get will lust after her and want her, you don't need to keep telling me.

I know my mom is beautiful and that they both could get any guy wrapped around their finger. They have a lot to choose from.

I know they are the ones men want and not me, I know I won't ever find someone whose into me. I know it already, you don't need to keep fucking telling me.

I am nobody. I have nobody to love, to cuddle with to tell me I am beautiful even though I am ugly as fuck. I give up, men are fucking assholes.
I am never good enough. I never will be.
whatever I guess.
it's all about porn stars, strippers and half naked chicks online like the ones guys follow. And my sister looks like one of those girls.
Was watching a hodget twins video and a guy was saying how he couldn't get a pretty girl, he wanted a 10 and he dated an obese girl that was nice. But he didn't want her..

So men want 10's, that's why I have nobody. I don't even want a man anymore after what the hodget twins were fucking saying. Big girls are treated like a fucking joke. No wonder no man comes up to me.. :/ I will never be able to statisfy a man, and it's clear that if a guy shows attention for me it's because he couldn't find better.

Glad that I know this now rather than getting in another relationship with a man who won't love me. Why am I never good enough?
Why am I never good enough?
3
3