8 d

This is pretty weird? A vegan female friend is starting a new exercise/diet lifestyle and is asking all the men she knows for their semen?

Anonymous
She's trying to get in the best shape of her life, and apparently my she saw some articles/videos about that woman who drinks sperm regularly as part of her diet or whatever, and now she's decided she wants to do the same thing and become "even more famouser" than her

I thought she was joking at first but she seems dead serious. She told me she's asked the rest of the guys in our group, some guys from work, guys from her yoga class, and even her brothers. Some of these people have girlfriends and are even married but it doesn't seem to matter to her

Does this seem a bit out there to anyone else?
0
2