10 d

Ladies, how would you feel if a guy you're making out with sucks on your boobs and suddenly tells you "I wanted to do this to u since I 1st saw you"?

obviously its nearly impossible to see someone you fall in love with and not visualize yourself having sex with them briefly afterwards. or at least foreplay alone.

but what if you do it with a guy who is this straightforward? would it ruin the moment because he might of seen you as nothing but a sex object since day one? or would you appreciate and be turned on by his honesty?
Ladies, how would you feel if a guy youre making out with sucks on your boobs and suddenly tells you I wanted to do this to u since I 1st saw you?
turn on
turn off
dont care
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
1