14 d

Overly sexual woman coming around my boyfriend. Looking for advice and support on how not to be a jealous cunt about it?

Anonymous
I have jealousy issues. Most of them justified but still issues, nonetheless.

One of my recent issues (the first in 2 years, go me) is the fact that his friends girlfriend has starting openly hitting on my boyfriend and flirting with him right in front of me. She just sits there and stares at him with a huge smile on his face while swaying back and forth with her tits pops out. Just this thought is driving me fucking batty.

Anyways, my boyfriend just joined their band. Today he went over and met with the guitarist and somehow the convo got onto Kayla and how I dont like her. My boyfriend calls me and tells me "Yeah, so I guess Kayla actually grabbed Shawn's dick the other day right in front of her boyfriend and Shawn's girlfriend. I guess her and Calvin have an open relationship." So I was like "Huh, I guess I'm justified in not liking her then?" And he's like "Shawn said this to me in confidence so you can't tell anyone or ask him." Then he lost service.

Anyways, he got home and tells me that he still plans on sticking in their band. She is at every single practice and she is always stoned and overly touchy.

To be honest here, I want to go full blown Karen and have a mini baby freakout because I do not want him near this woman under any circumstances. I actually do trust him but I'm also fully aware of the fact that women are just as forceful and men can in fact be taken advantage of as well.

Anyways, any advice here?
3
0