6 d

Ladies, which type of stereotype men do you like more?

Jake1415
I've always heard that there are three types of men, women generally perfer. Them being bad boys, rockstars, and jocks. Though I may have missed one of you may not care for either of you may like all of them. Choose an option from above and let me know why you you chose it and if you chose one of the last second to last two, let me know what types I missed or another types you like. I REALLY want to know what you're into.

By the way, let me know in the comments what you think about me posting a poll or two every day or so about a specific topic such as I might do sexual questions everyday of the week labeled "Sexual Would You Rather" and each being label 1, 2, 3... I thought this may be a good idea but, I'm not sure. so let me know if you'd be interested in something like this and if you are be sure to follow me so you will know if and/or when I do this.
Bad boy/bikers
Boy in a band/rock stars
Athletic/jock
Vote C
Another one I missed
Vote D
Extra one you like
Vote E
All/neither
Vote F
GirlGuy
2