10 d

Are you familiar with ongoing trauma suffered by the actions of another person?

Anonymous
I need you to imagine that you are this person and you have a job working at a call taking Center for people who need help I have mental health problems. You take a call from a middle-aged man who is talking about something about touching a young teenage girl and then being caught for it and and he goes on chaotically with this rant that hits you right in the soft spot of your stomach that makes you want to throw up. Despite his apology and his claims that he wants to be held accountable you really don't want to hear it. These Noble claims he is making are just pushed by his trauma-based fetish and and the idea of being punished turn him on. This is really frustrating considering someone who wants Justice. But you know that the reality of a jail cell swimming shot hope you had a major wake-up call for this clown. You have suffered trauma that has affected your overall quality of life for the past three or four weeks and to you this. Anxiety attacks Panic sleeplessness. It has gotten better found since then. Pow wow lawn mower in jail do you think he needs to serve to pay for what is Tennille? Before you answer off the cuff remember that I die in jail is actually a long time for a person who's actually doing it. For every person that's in there deserves it but you know don't worry about taking this Gander as she isn't going to read this and it's just a gas anyway thank you
Are you familiar with ongoing trauma suffered by the actions of another person?
Add Opinion