9 d

Guys, how attractive do you find a woman who has a solid and/or powerful build with curves?

Anonymous
I am powerfully built - take after my father. I joked yesterday with my new company's HR I need to lose weight due to Covid & she (who is a very slender build) said oh no you don't. If she knew my exact weight she'd probably be very surprised as I carry extra weight very well (most of it is the heavy muscle that comes from hard work / continuous activity - e. g. walking 8+ hours). But due to my stature I have a classic hourglass (broad shoulders, slim waist, broad hips) from the front with well larger breasts/buttocks from the sides (/rear).

I am not a "girlie girl" if you equate that with slender / stick figure, etc. But someone that looks like if I was to get into a fight (e. g. mugging) I'd be able to defend myself reasonably well.

Just wondering as I almost never fail to attract attention from guys even if I'm dressed like today in a long sleeved shirt & dress pants.
Very Attractive (7 to 10/10)
Somewhat Attractive (4 to 6/10)
Not Attractive (0 to 3/10)
Vote C
GirlGuy
9 d
For the record despite the solid stature, I am quite feminine otherwise. Never needed makeup, have very long hair, dress in dresses, etc.
4