What I believe is a married man has shown indication of interest, mirrored in what a friend said. I know it's wrong but.. there's a catch. ?

Anonymous
I believe he's married. I know his marriage was on the rocks (this isn't why I started interacting with him). But to my knowledge he & his wife are working it out for the kid.

He's shown indication of interest & that's mirrored in what one of his friends said. I rather enjoy his company and will not lie if I knew he was indeed single I would not hesitate to engage/flirt & sleep with him. He ticks a lot of boxes for what I want in a partner.

I haven't done anything to entice or encourage him (as said, to my knowledge he's married & I've a lot of self-respect). I haven't told him off (under the pretence he is married) because he hasn't done anything blatantly worth telling off it's just subtle cues in his behaviour.

But between his behavior & this friend's comment of he really, really likes you it's like wth. Particularly want responses from guys but is there any diplomatic way to ask a potentially married man more or less what do you want?
2
0