1 mo

Do some women have a fetish for, or do they get massively turned on by semen and seeing male ejaculation? Or do they fantasize about it visually?

ThomasTKay
Please explain your answers. Sorry if it’s tmi or too graphic by the way. I’ve just been told many times that women are as turned on at the thought of the male reproductive system and how it functions, as guys are at the idea of how a woman’s body functions that way.

I like the pleasures associated with ejaculation and how my body changes in preparation for the big event. But I love the study of it in terms of how a woman sees it too. It’s very educational medically (playing doctor) to observe each other’s body and witness the changes together i. e. the changes of deeper color during engorgement of the areas, sex flush, wetness of both, heat, respiration/heartbeat increase, euphoria, the feeling of built up need to release the pressure, and finally the beautiful mess by both after.

I’m fascinated and genuinely love to witness it. The human body when healthy is amazing when allowed to function naturally. I love more than anything to witness a woman genuinely cum because she needs to and can’t hold out any longer. As I’ve become older, I have a deep appreciation for the female body as well as a desire to make sure a woman’s needs are met before all else. The mess her body makes isn’t gross, dirty, slutty, or shameful, it’s beautiful because it’s nature working at her best in the desire to create life.
Yes
Indifferent
Not really
Vote C
GirlGuy
5
0