Men, what do you love about tall girls? Tall girls, how do you feel about this?

TomGarand
OK, for information, I'm a 5'6 man, and submissive. One of my best friends has a younger sister who's 5'10 and a half. She and my friend call her "Mistress" because she's dominant. Not just in relationships, but in general. She does know about me, and she's nicknamed me "Puppy" because of I'm short and a submissive man. Not to be mean; she's actually a pretty nice woman. She actually thinks my shortness is cute.

I'm not going to lie, the fact that Mistress is larger than me is pretty attractive, because her height does make her appear more imposing and dominant. Another thing I find attractive about tall women is that they're physically stronger (and most likely heavier and faster) than short women with the same builds. To me, tall women are attractive because they're more physically dominant and capable (or at least physically stronger).

I know that second paragraph is a bit of a sore spot for a lot of tall women, because most women want to feel small, delicate, and feminine. Ain't no shame in that. And I know that a lot of men prefer women who are shorter because they're (usually) weaker and easier to throw around.

So to the men, how do you feel about tall women (not taller than YOU, just tall)?

To the tall women here, what are your thoughts on what I said (My situation with Mistress and my reasons for finding you attractive)?
1
3