I cried our first time having sex - Do you think everything will be okay and I could still have a chance at a relationship with him?

Anonymous
It was only the second date. And honestly I cried after 30 seconds of him in me. He stopped and he felt really really bad. He kept saying you’re safe, I’m here, and I’m sorry a billion times. He said are you mad, I don’t want to disrespect you, are you ok etc. he said he cares about me and he just wants to feel closer to me. the beginning of the date he brought me flowers and we started cooking... but turned off the oven and didn’t finish and kept hooking up.
Anyways, I think he feels unsure about how I feel about him now.
In the morning, we had sex. I went to suck his dick and he pulled me up on top and I rode him for a little. He said is this ok are you sure and I said yeah. I don’t know why I did it. I think maybe because he was fingering and eating me out all night I felt like I should give him something.
now he’s left. I’m just laying here not sure what to think. I have only had sex with two other guys before so hooking up isn’t something I do. This experience is very new for me and out of my comfort zone.
What should I text him today? I want to let him know he has been so kind and has said all the right things and thank him for being patient with me. But I’m kinda of scared to send that
11
1