21 d

How do male and female sexuality function together, being so different?

Exotic_Insinuations
I don't want to be offensive or anything, so if you interpert my text that way - it's not my itention. I'm just totally confused. I came to some conclusions, so if i got something wrong - please correct me.

Female sexual psychology knows 2 different moments : attraction and sexual attraction. Attraction is not very often - there are very few men they consider attractive. Sexual attraction is super rare, only happens when there is a strong emotional attachment.
Conclusion - women only really want sex with their boyfriend or husband. I even made a poll about whether or not women would have sex with their male friends, inspired by poll in which men were asked opposite. And, unlike men, vast majority of women said they wouldn't.

I even read that women don't even think about men during masturbation. And yet, they are often turned on. By what?

Male sexuality - attraction means sexual attraction. Which means that men are biologically hardwired to want to have sex with every woman they find mildly attractive.

So i don't understand why people say that women are equally sexual as men. Don't want to be offensive, but when compared to male mind, which is like a 24h brutal sex porn marathon, female mind seems almost nun-like to me.

And yet, men and women live and reproduce for thousands of years. How do they get along being so different - i don't understand. It seems to me that, when you're a man, your sexual urge is like a biological punishment, since you will fulfill only a small percent of whole sexual experiences you want in life, no matter how sexually open you are. You have to sacrify your desires for not that many women you will eventualy become involved with. Ok, but why are we biologicaly hardwired made that way, to want to have sex with so many women, since world is not made to function that way?
1
1