Oh hell nah dude. Would you be straight mad if the mf was all up on the web playin when he in jail for what he did to me?

Anonymous
I dont think thats right just cuz he rattin out other pedos or predators or whatever. I didn't want to go there but ask you please make him feel all uncomfortable. Larsin #20 or somethin Everybody probably clown me for doxxing him. U can ask him how many he think got his kid porn? Yep he's going to have plead guilty or he lose trial! and then after plea he's going to prison.

And this place where they send them in there unless you are really tough u have to fight real bruisers daily. OR you have to bend the knees and please the bigger predators. They say like monthly or weekly. Bend over for them. Feel me? Damn mf ha ha !

Nothin is more fair that that. I know it real too from my family. Yea I know. I know. Its awful. Not my actions.'s but Deed having a hard time just inside of jail here. He need grow up and accept its punishment, he suppozed to feel that. But not let all mf know!! Believe me if you could know the trauma that I went through you would be glad he's being punished you wouldn't like him with a phone and shitz!

No motherfuker be back in probably 2 or 3 years wtf*** is that.! They just need to hang felony child offenders. Like LARSON #2. Tell him that if you see him... no more Larson, No minors, he a SO now. 😠 Dat one his. fuckzed up right?
4
0