13 d

PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION! Is stopping a man from getting cucked (if he supposedly "wanted" to be cucked) a noble act or a party pooper act?

Anonymous
PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTION! Is stopping a man from getting cucked (if he supposedly wanted to be cucked) a noble act or a party pooper act?
DISCLAIMER: I consider cuckoldry to be a disease and I wouldn't go near it with a 10 feet pole!

Suppose a guy believes he's into getting cucked. Or so he was convinced or anticipates it.

So you (or someone else for that matter) actually have the power to effectively prevent him from getting cucked. Or you can let things be and he'll get cucked.

Now here's the interesting part of the question because there are 2 sides to it.

1a) If you stop him from getting cucked, you may just be his savior and save his sanity, he won't get cucked and he'll regain his self respect and may thank you big time for opening his eyes of what the hell was about to happen. He may say something like "holy shit, you're right! how did i almost fall for that?"

1b) On the other hand you may be just a party pooper and interfering with their experience and basically be "the uninvited guest".

2) If you do not interfere and let him get cucked, he may enjoy or may regret such an experience.

I personally think if he wants to go through all that, then he'll deserve everything, that comes after it. It is his own responsibility to not be degraded to a boot licker.

What do you think?
May be a noble act
May be a party pooper act
Sometimes this, sometimes that
Vote C
No idea
Vote D
Make me forget what I just read
Vote E
GirlGuy
0
7