11 d

Girls, If you wet yourself wearing a skirt, would you go commando if you didn't have any other underwear?

Anonymous
My girlfriend and I were traveling to go and visit a nice city. She was wearing a ruffly leather skirt. Anyway, long story short, we got stuck on the highway for ages and she was bursting to pee. She managed to get out the car but lost it trying to get out the car and use a bathroom. She soaked her panties! Anyways, I said she should go commando as she had no change of clothes. But she refused as it would be weird to go without panties.
Who's method would you agree with, me suggesting going commando, or her literally wearing them until they dried? I think she's a bit weird for keeping them on, but she was dead sure I was weird for suggesting commando. I know which I'd have preferred if I was in her situation!
7