Why would a girl choose to become a high-end BDSM/fetish model instead of (potentially) a supermodel?

Anonymous
I have a female friend, whom we can call Rebecca, her pseudonym, who is well-qualified for being a supermodel with her naturally beautiful body: 5'10 height, round butt, firm boobs, etc. In fact, she was asked by headhunters of modeling agencies for at least three times on whether she would like to try to be a model. Will she become a model on the level of a VS Angel? I don't know, but she surely can become a great, well-paid model.

However, she turned all those offers down and voluntarily went to become a BDSM/fetish model of a high-end BDSM/fetish house. She went as a submissive (sub) exclusively, and would try her best to fulfill any requirement or fantasy of the dominant (dom), as long as she won't get physically hurt, such as being hogtied and tickled by a couple and their two adult children for 80 minutes and peeing twice on their bed, vibrated by double dildos in two holes to orgasm, tied in super-painful positions (she's highly flexible, but such positions are painful even for her) for 15 minutes, whipped so much (say 200 times excluding harsh instruments like cane, which can leave long-time marks) that she couldn't sit for a short amount of time, hanged upside-down with her hands tied at her back facing the window-wall at the 2nd or 3rd floor of a hotel (in American terms, which correspond to 1st or 2nd floor in British terms), and so on.

For me, both she and I don't understand why she likes it and are wondering. She even told me the most thrilling part is when her clients/doms make fun of her, such as when she peed herself or was forced to orgasm, tease her, such as when she was tied naked facing a 2nd-floor window next to a busy street, where can fancy people looking at her and commenting on her body, and so on.

Why would you think a girl, who is from a fairly wealthy family (she can drive BMW 5-series, although her doms are typically much much richer), would love such experiences so much? I ask this both for her and for my own curiousity.
1 y
Additional: She (25 now, began her work when she was 19) said the fantasy of being hanged upside down, naked, with her hands tied behind her back in front of a window wall while imagining people looking at her body alone can make her body tremble in fear and excitement and probably an orgasm.
1 y
She also told me that she especially enjoys being dominated by either those super rich men and women over 40 or even 55 or those men and women younger than her (adults, of course) from rich families, given they're extremely dominant and good at bondage, teasing, etc.

What's her psychology?
0
5